Exploring rich media supported with Thinking Routines is a great way to stimulate student ideas, to get the writing juices flowing.
Here’s a collection of what we call “Look to Learn” activities re-blogged from Tumblr. See what students think! Remember the power of Project Zero’s Thinking Routines.
- Inventing YOUR Future – how will you succeed in your career?
- How will we resolve the issue of climate refugees?
- Aussie Slang – what happens to local culture in a global world?
- How important is the Great Barrier Reef to Australia’s future?
- How can we plan now to succeed in our future?
- Remembrance Day
These work best when the whole class looks at them together and everyone works their way through the prompts. There are no right answers, just deeper thinking and sharper insights. Have fun!