Editorial cartoons can be a good stimulus for thinking. Here’s a collection of them re-blogged from The New Yorker (on Tumblr – thus keeping withinThe New Yorker’s copyright policies). The cartoons poke a little fun at where technology may be taking us. See what students think! Remember the power of Project Zero’s Thinking Routines
Look to Learn Thinking Routines:
- Is Technology Ruining Us? (;-)
- What will you be when you grow up?
- So you want to run a start up?
- Classroom Power Struggle?
- Digital 3 Bears?
- How did we Survive BG (Before Google)?
- First Day Back to School (Verbal Communication)
Please Join the Future of Technology Summit Essay Contest.